Elise's Ramblings continue with more voices on Los Angeles, Classic Film, Theatre, Dining, Parenting, TV, Lifestyle, and Movies
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Get Tickets To Attend Antiques RoadShow #PBS @RoadshowPBS
PBS' Antiques Roadshow is accepting application for ticket to attend Antiques Roadshow. If your'e going to be in one of the towns listed above, this summer, you better get yours in!You never what treasures you may have. Even if it turns out that your items aren't going to pay for your lavish retirement it is still a really fun day, talking with people and seeing their treasures. I highly recommend attending!
Due date is MONDAY APRIL 6TH.
Here's all the details
Complete the form to apply for two free tickets to one of the 2015 ANTIQUES ROADSHOW events. It's easy and will take only a few minutes.
If you would prefer to apply by postcard, you can find those instructions here.
Applicants will be selected at random to receive tickets. Your chances of being selected will depend on the number of eligible applicants for each city and are not affected by how early or late you apply within the application period.
Online ticket application ends at 11:59PM PT, Monday, April 6, 2015.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN, A FEW RULES AND REMINDERS:
• Online ticket application is open only to residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada who are 18 or older. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.
• Ticket recipients are selected by a random drawing and will receive two tickets. There is a two-ticket limit per household.
• Only one application per household, either postcard or online, to one city, will be accepted. Duplicate applications from the same household or mailing address will be discarded.
• Your name, mailing address, and a valid email address will be necessary to apply online.
• Tickets will be mailed to successful applicants approximately three weeks prior to the event date.
See Complete Rules and Regulations for more information.
If you have applied online, you can use your email address to check your ticket status using the online Ticket Checker.
We will e-mail all online ticket applicants a reminder about the online Ticket Checker in early-May.
This will be the only way to find out if you were selected to receive tickets. We will not send email notifications.
If you applied for tickets by postcard and are chosen to receive tickets, you will not receive a confirmation prior to receiving the tickets.
For more information, see the Complete Ticketing Rules and Regulations »
And for answers to frequently asked questions, see our FAQs »
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment